sunnuntai 12. toukokuuta 2013

Randomisityness is totally not a word

What if, hypothetically, I were to change my opinions completely in the future. What if I gave birth to two children, had a lawyer as a husband, a big house and a dog? I mean, you never know what comes along with the future. When I was fifteen, I never would have imagined myself drinking before I was 18 and definitely not smoking at any point of my life. And look what happened? I started drinking when I was 16 (and tried to smoke). And now, after three months of being an "adult" I've drank all together more than I did when I was under-aged. I've smoked about 2,5 packages of cigarettes (insert sarcastic wow here) and the 15-year-old me would be terrified.

Okay, what I'm trying to say is that maybe my opinions will change. I'll probably lose some "friends" because of it and have some hard times but maybe, just maybe, I'll cope with my problems and my depression, and become this totally new, awesome me.

Tai sitten ei. PMS ja HIMYM saa mun pään sekasin. Ajatuksetkin tulee jenkkienglannilla. Insert sarcastic wow here haha lol

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti