lauantai 12. toukokuuta 2012

I salute you, my bored, depressed friend.

I am in a tricky situation.
I think there won't be happening anything interesting in a few days.
I am happy around my friends.
I have caught a cold.
I miss my friends, who live in the North of this country.
I fear myself.
I feel you bro.
I smell chips.
I usually don't sleep 'til 5p.m.


I search for acceptance.
I wonder why have I become so superficial.
I regret nothing. And at the same time, everything.
I love my girls.

I care about my future.
I tell too much to people.
I worry of my mental health.
I am not alone.

I remember most of my mistakes.
I believe that there is no God.
I sing in my room.



I don’t always get so angsty while doing a post.
I don’t like the Republicans or The Finns.
I write when I'm inspired. 
I win at blaming myself.
I lose at sports.

I dance when I'm home alone, drunk or just really tired.

I wish for deepness and creativity.
I never 
I listen to haters, which I shouldn't do. 
I don't understand racists, especially those who aren't ashamed of being one.
I can usually be found in school.



I need to find myself.
I forget many things. 


Pictures: weheartit.com

1 kommentti: