lauantai 28. huhtikuuta 2012

Challenge accepted/I love sunny Saturdays



I WAS TAGGED! So, I had to take a picture of myself in my current state, without adding any make up. I sure hope that the crappy quality of the picture breaks the wanna-be hipster-ishness. (yes, i know that i'm making up words :D) The reason for wearing those fake glasses is that I'll get real glasses within a year and I want to get used to having an "obstacle" in front of my eyes.

Today was a great day! I woke up early, but it was worth it. My friend and I went to sell our old clothes on a flea market called Valtteri. I didn't really have anything special to sell, just a few old clothes, DVDs and books. Luckily, most were sold. We took some time to look around the flea market and I found a jacket and four shirts. That one in the picture is one of them. After the flea market we went to Hakaniemi market place and bought ice creams! yumm

Also, I went to my friend's place. Her family sure has a nice home! Now I'm planning to eat something and watch the first Lord of the Rings movie. Enjoy the sun people<3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti